As 2019 draws to a close, hoteliers are looking for new ways to welcome 2020 with a bang. The holiday season brings a lot of business for hotel business owners. But as the peak season dies down, applying for hotel financing and using effective hotel marketing strategies are keys to keeping the business going throughout the year.
With that said, here are five tips to take your hotel to the next level this 2020.
1. Personalize Your Marketing StrategiesHoteliers can implement a personalized marketing strategy by using automation technology and data collection. As the name suggests, the goal of this type of marketing is to personally engage with potential customers. One way for hoteliers to personalize service is to send out targeted messages to their guests via instant messaging. For instance, you can send out a message to both existing and potential customers for upcoming discounts or promotions.
Studies show that over 90% of potential customers both in the UK and the US found instant messaging through SMS more convenient and useful. Instant messages are more personal, giving you an opportunity to build lasting relationships with your guests.
Here are some tips to remember when implementing personalized marketing strategies:
- Take note of client birthdays.
- Use different strategies for each specific audience.
- Customer feedback is important.
- Focus on what works for your audience.
2. Put Your Guests FirstWith every business-related decision, it’s important to put your guests first because, without them, you won’t have a hotel in the first place. Contrary to what most people assume, hotel guests don’t pay for the room, service, or products. Rather, they pay for the experience.
If you want to grow your business, make sure to consistently offer exceptional service. Are your hotel employees kind and respectful? Does your hotel offer unique facilities? Research on your target market and find out the reason why people stay in hotels as well as their expectations. In this way, you’ll be able to create marketing strategies that go above and beyond customer expectations.
3. Offer Augmented RealityIn the past few years, augmented reality (AR) has become an important concept in the hotel industry. AR alters the user’s perception of the hotel rooms by using computer technology. Simply put, it allows potential customers to navigate your hotel without having to be there physically. Augmented reality enhances your hotel’s features, making it easier to sell your rooms online.
4. Voice-Activated Virtual AssistantsSiri, Alexa, and other voice-activated virtual assistants are taking over the hospitality industry. These virtual assistants help improve customer service and overall experience by reducing response time, streamlining multiple tasks within minutes, and more.
Your customers can easily request room service, control lighting, adjust the temperature, order food, and more through voice-activated virtual assistants. Devices like Google Home and Amazon Echo are the new technologies that are making its way through the hotel industry.
5. Influencer MarketingYou don’t have to book a big-ticket celeb to promote your hotel! Influencers have gained a lot of traction in the past years since it’s an effective way to market your hotel. However, you don’t necessarily have to go after the most popular YouTubers.
Micro-influencers can also influence your specific target audience. You can look for social media influencers on Facebook, Instagram, and even Twitter. You can collaborate with them to market your hotel in the form of social content, video, etc.
Grow Your Hotel Business with Hotel FinancingRegardless of the industry, growing a business takes a lot of time and money. But this is especially true for hotel businesses. That is why many companies offers hotel financing for hoteliers all over the United States.
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here