According to Cisco, in 2019, about 80% of customers around the world will access the Internet to watch video Marketing, an increase of 64% compared to 2014. Therefore, if you want to win the fierce Internet marketing battle, you need to think seriously about making quality and creative videos for yourself.
Here are 5 online video marketing tools that make it easy and simple to make your video marketing campaign.
1. FlixpressFlixpress.com is a breakthrough online video creation tool and is highly appreciated by industry insiders. Even if you are a technical person, Flixpress can help you create a compelling video in minutes. This website offers lots of video templates to advertise Facebook with unique ideas.
Some great features of Flixpress include:
- Create online videos with high quality and sharpness
- Support many free templates for users
- Rich content library
- No installation is still possible to use
- Customize the ratio, audio, timeline, colors, etc.
2. LoopsterLoopster is a cloud-based video editor for the amateur but also possesses a lot of professional features to create a beautiful video marketing standard. Even if you are a "blind" about video editing, Loopster is still very easy to use thanks to the simple, user-friendly interface.
For a free account, you will be given 3 GB of cloud space, 480p resolution, 1 GB maximum capacity for each uploaded file, and 10 minutes timeline. With this online tool, you won't have to worry about video publishing numbers because Loopster allows you to publish unlimited videos.
3. PowtoonPowtoon is a tool to help you create video marketing by simply dragging and dropping. This tool provid8es a library of "cartoon characters" with about 6-7 different expressions: happy, sad, like, hate, etc., giving you the ability to customize the content you like.
Powtoon is available with free and paid options for users to choose from:
The free account will provide basic animations and slideshows. You can set a maximum of 5 minutes per clip, but the final video will have a watermark.
Starter accounts costs $192/year ($16/month), Pro accounts cost $228/year (approximately $19/month), Pro+ accounts (usually used for Business) will cost $708/year ($ 59/month), Agency accounts are priced at $ 1,188/year (equivalent to $99/month). When using these premium accounts, you will be provided with more advanced features, better resolution, more choices of music, longer videos, and no watermark.
4. FlexClipFlexClip is a video creating and editing tool and is much loved because it is not too difficult to use and also has templates available for users. The biggest advantage of FlexClip is to support users about the customization options. You can insert text, apply transitions and photo animations, add background music, ect., very flexible.
Similar to other online video marketing tools, FlexClip also has a free and paid package. The Basic account costs $4.99 / month, and the Plus account costs $7.99 / month, affordable for many common users.
5. Slide.lySlidely allows users to create slideshow videos or music videos from existing photos or video clips. The biggest advantage of this application is that the interface is very neat, simple, and extremely easy to use. Slidely also provides many effects to make your clips more vivid, such as light effects, light spots, dust, etc. You can immediately post these slideshows to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest. In addition, Slidely also helps you paste these clips on a blog or website.
With these 5 powerful video marketing tools, hopefully, you can create your own works for your life, raise your brand, and attract more potential customers in the future. Good luck!
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here