Platinum is rare and precious, making every person who owns it feel precious, and wearing platinum jewelry can highlight temperament. Nowadays, many people prefer platinum necklaces. In theory, the nature of platinum is very stable and will not deteriorate or fade due to daily wear. Its luster is always the same. However, if it is worn for a long time, it will inevitably attach some stains, which may cause the surface of the platinum friendship ring to become dark or discolored. This may happen. How to clean at home everyday?
First The Daily Cleaning Method Of Platinum Necklace
These jewelry liquid cleaners are usually more convenient to use and give a small bottle so you can clean the platinum angel wing necklace. Some of the most popular brands are ammonia-free. Many brands also come with a soft brush, so you can wash it carefully after soaking. Follow the instructions on the package and make sure to dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Jewelry Liquid Cleaner
2. `Cleaning Foam And Cleaning WipesThe cleaning foam can be applied to some platinum jewelry with precious stones. After waiting for a while, spray it thoroughly and clean it thoroughly with a soft brush. Rinse with water and dry. Cleaning wipes are suitable for travel or for quick cleaning in business settings. Although quick and easy, it only cleans the surface of the jewelry and is not suitable for deep cleaning.
3. Ultrasonic Cleaning MachineIf you study hard, you will find that the ultrasonic cleaner is not so difficult to use. Put the platinum jewelry in the ultrasonic water tank and clean it according to the product instructions. After the cleaning is completed, dry the jewelry with a soft lint-free cloth.
4. Small Steam CleaningProfessionals use steam cleaning as a way to quickly and efficiently remove accumulated debris from delicate platinum jewelry. Although used in jewelry stores, small steam cleaners are now available online for home use. Before wearing, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and dry thoroughly.
5. Homemade Jewelry CleanerElders or friends who can be able to clean your customized necklace with toothpaste and toothbrushes, but let us introduce one of the easiest cleaning methods. Mix a few drops of detergent with water, which is better than clear water to remove debris from the dirt and jewels. Soak for about five minutes, gently brush with a soft brush, and then use a soft lint-free cloth to gently wipe dry.
6. Ring Should Be CleanedSoak the platinum jewelry in warm soapy water and gently wipe it with a soft toothbrush or towel. Pay special attention to the details of the jewelry or the delicate place. The ring should be cleaned from the inside of the ring. The family necklace shakes back and forth in the solution and can only clean one at a time..
7. Wash With ToothpasteYou can squeeze the toothpaste on the towel, then rub it back and forth on the platinum diamond ring. After 10 minutes, remove the toothpaste, wash it with warm water, remove the fine lines and dirt on the surface, and wash it with the diluted cleaning solution. Rinse with clean water to restore the original luster. (Toothpaste contains fine abrasive particles, which are very clean with brushing, but rubbing the gem will hurt the gem. Because these particles have a hardness of 6,7, comparable to crystal, and have lower hardness than crystals (such as pearls, gold) can't hold it completely! So if it's platinum inlaid with gems, be careful not to get toothpaste on the gems.)
Second, The Daily Maintenance Of Platinum Monogram Necklace
- It is recommended that you store the platinum jewelry separately in a jewelry box or suede to prevent scratches on other jewelry.
- Place valuable jewelry in a safe place and purchase enough insurance.
- Regularly clean the platinum jewelry. This ensures that the jewelry exhibits the best shine which more durable.
- All precious metals may leave scratches, and platinum is no exception. If visible scratches appear, bring the platinum jewelry to a qualified jeweler for sanding. However, scratches on platinum only move the material, and its volume does not decrease.
- Do not wear platinum jewelry when doing house cleaning, gardening, and other types of heavy or physical activities.
- When wearing platinum jewelry, please do not touch bleach or irritating chemicals. Although they do not harm platinum, chemicals can discolor diamonds or gems.
- For platinum jewelry with gemstones, it is recommended to clean it every six months.
- Platinum jewelry is set with diamonds. It is recommended that you send the platinum jewelry to the jewelry store every year to check it, and carry out professional cleaning and refurbishment in time to make platinum diamond jewelry new.
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here