Almost everyone in our day and age needs a good pair of headphones. They are flying off the shelves all the time and are arguably the most common device people buy from time to time. But picking between different pairs can be quite the chore. Especially when you can’t decide which pair suits your head better.
That is why comfort is so important. Fatigue after listening to music for a long period of time is really annoying, so comfort is absolutely key. Today, we’ll help you sort through the most comfortable headphones in the market. You can also check out HPL for further info.
1. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 IIHonestly, it shouldn't be much of a surprise seeing Bose top the list. The name actually speaks for itself. These are one of the most comfortable headphones money can buy. The sound quality is pretty good. There are a lot of features such as active noise cancellation, Google Assistant and Alexa support and a lot of other stuff built in.
But most importantly, these are one of the most comfortable pair of headphones you will ever buy. They are pretty light on the head, have a good clamping force and the ear pads are really good. These are a delight to wear and deserve the top spot.
2. Audio-Technica ATH M50XGo and have a look at some Youtube videos and you will find a tonne of professionals using this pair of cans. In terms of sound quality, the ATH M50X is a well-reviewed pair loved by many.
Apart from that, these also look and feel very good. The fit and finish with the matte black coating look stealthy. They also feel pretty good on the head. With a lot of padding around the headband and ear-cups, these feel like a feather on the head. For professional sound quality and comfort, these are a worthy recommendation.
3. Sony WH1000X M3Looking for the absolute best pair of wireless headphones? Well, look no further. The only reason the ever-popular WH1000X M3 are lower on the list is that the Bose QC 35 IIs are slightly more comfortable. Apart from that, these are better in almost every way. They have a more enjoyable sound for music, intuitive touch controls on the ear-cups and loaded with a tonne of different features.
As for comfort, the padding and the ear cups are an absolute delight. The clever design makes this perfect to sit on most heads. If you want better comfort, go for the Bose headphones, other than that, these are well-reviewed for a reason.
4. V-MODA XSWe decided to throw in a pair of on-ear headphones into the mix. A lot of people love over-ear headphones for their exceptional sound quality but often dislike the weight and size. If you are one of those people you will absolutely love the V-MODA XS.
One thing to like about is despite their supreme comfort, the XS is built like a tank. They weigh about 190g, so they sit easy on the head and are really easy to carry. If you need a pair that is small, comfortable and really durable, these are a great pickup.
5. Beyerdynamic DT 880 ProWe’re going with a bit of a different recommendation with our last pick. The DT880 Pro is a pair of open-back studio headphones with amazing reference audio. If you need a pair of audiophile headphones with great comfort, these are the ones.
Of course, open-back isn’t for everyone. That’s why I advise you to check out these tiny earbuds as a last ride!
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here