It is advisable for the success of your online business to think from the customer’s point of view, their expectations and how they expect to purview things on the internet. Online shoppers have very Low Attention Span and very little patience and they do not mind leaving your site half way if they are not satisfied with any aspect of your site be it designing, information, layout or content. They prefer to go to your competitor’s site instead of wasting time in understanding complexities of your site.
Here are top 10 aspects that customer look for in your ecommerce site at the very first instance and these aspects will help you to convert a visitor into a repeat customer.
1. Swift loading time: This is one of the foremost elements to take into account when creating an online store and it will be one of the toughest challenges that you will be facing for providing your customers with a speedy and fully optimized online shop. Every customer expects speedy loading of your site and they do not hesitate to another site if the loading of your site takes long time. Normally it is seen that almost all the online shoppers leave the site after 3 seconds of waiting for it to load. If after testing the speed and performance of your site you are not satisfied then you need to make changes to various factors like image size, hosting provider etc in order to enhance the site’s speed. Also ensure that your online site is hosted by a reliable hosting provider.
2. Clear Logo and Branding: The aim essence of success of any online website is the part of capturing a visitor within few seconds of entering your e- commerce site. For this your site should have eye catchy clear logo and brand. Your logo should not only alluring but also it should be visible instantly and your branding should be clear so that your customers can decide if your online shop is selling products which they are interested in.
3. Promotions, Free shipping: Online shoppers normally look for the best deal that satisfies them to shop online rather than going personally to the market to buy the goods. So promotion and freebies are instant eye catchers especially free shipping as this is one of the major turn offs for customers who shop online. By enticing your customers with promotions, you are stimulating your conversion rate, minimizing abandoned carts and enhancing your average order value. See to it that promotions are visible in your home page and are placed all through the site so that your target audience will be aware of this all through the time while surfing.
4. Secured and trusted payment option Icons: In order to convert your visitor into customer, you need to prove your credibility. One of the easiest ways to win over the trust of your customers is through trusted and secured payment option icons on your site. It is seen that many customers are still reluctant to share their bank information with an unknown shop. By incorporating and implementing trustworthy payment icons all through the site, you can reassure your visitors about the safety and gain their trust.
5. Social media links: Online shoppers are social media savvy and they expect you to be so. New visitors will love to click on social media buttons to know how many followers one has and how often you post and how well you showcase yourself as the leader in the acumen. See to it that your social media buttons are visible all through the site. You can even motivate and allure customers to follow your social media networks with promotion or sharing your products with social media share buttons.
6. Customer service: Another aspect used to reassure visitors is offering valuable and swift customer service channels on your online shop. Visitors are looking for important customer service elements like contact information, live chat or click to call, social media and about us. Your customers should be satisfied that you will offer them same level of customer service and one to one interaction as offered by physical store so as to build up customer loyalty and enhance conversion rates.
7. Return policy: A customer firstly looks for this aspect before making a purchase. As sometimes one do not get fully satisfied by purchasing product online and thus they look out for good return policies on your e-shop. Good place to share return policy is on footer of your site so that customers can refer it from any page. Be to the point and clear and specific as far as this aspect is concerned so that your customers do not have any hesitation before making purchase from your site.
8. Guest checkout: Customers love to have user friendly experience while surfing the site. Give your customers opportunity to check out easily and quickly with a guest checkout or express checkout option. After offering customers a speedy checkout process, understand the benefits they will reap including the discounts, exclusive sales and customer loyalty points if they share information with you. Promote the benefits of creating account but make it easy for the customers to make their purchase without wasting any time.
9. Quality product pages: Online shopping demands quality product pages as your customers will make purchases based on the photographs and specification provided in the product pages. In fact presenting your products with quality descriptions and clear photographs are sales pitch for your products. As there is no sales person convincing your target to buy the products, your product pages should be very convincing to allure them to go for purchase. Incorporate detailed images, clear specifications and information of the product along with detailed descriptions so as to boost the sales and SEO.
10. User generated content: Online shoppers are influenced by previous customers who have purchases the products. Good customer reviews, ratings, testimonials will motivate the visitor to make purchase. Also user generated content will provide unique content to your site that entices the visitor to take positive action.
It is advisable for the success of your online business to think from the customer’s point of view, their expectations and how they expect to purview things on the internet. Online shoppers have very low attention span and very little patience and they do not mind leaving your site half way if they are not satisfied with any aspect of your site be it designing, information, layout or content. They prefer to go to your competitor’s site instead of wasting time in understanding complexities of your site.
For Ecommerce business website should be SEO friendly and website design should be user friendly. Otherwise they prefer to go to your competitor’s site instead of wasting time in understanding complexities of your site. Web design Sydney has done an extraordinary work in this.
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here