Curly Hair either short or long have their own unique properties. They bend, curve, and coil. If you love trying cute curly hairstyles, all those twists and turns can make your hair fragile. Because of their curvy nature, the natural oil produced by the scalp meant to protect and soften your hair strands have a hard time reaching your hair.
This is why often short curly hair are dry and brittle. If you have curly hair, your hair regime should be totally different from that of your sister who has naturally straight hair.
Here are some few tips to take care of your hair:
1. Start with a pre-shampoo treatmentPre-shampooing not just conditions your hair but also detangles them. It prevents roughness and damage caused to your hair during the process of shampooing them.
So what is the perfect pre-shampoo treatment? You must apply conditioning oil to your hair. Leave the oil on your hair for about 20 minutes. Wear a plastic cap on your head to open your cuticles and let the oil deeply penetrate into your hair.
2. You don’t need daily shampooingEmbrace the fact that short curly hair don’t need to be shampooed as frequently as other types of hair. In fact, frequent shampooing puts stress on your hair. If you feel your hair need a wash, then simply apply a conditioner. You will be doing your hair a favor. After this conditioner wash, your hair will be ready to try out the new and unique curly hairstyles.
3. Always section your hair when washing themIt is never recommended to scrub, pile or swirl your hair on top of your head. This could be disastrous for your curls. No wonder your hair are massively tangled after every wash.
The right approach is to divide your hair into four sections. Clip all of them and leave the first section.
Apply shampoo on the scalp and gently squeeze it down the length. Repeat the same on other sections and rinse your hair section by section.
4. Say no to hot waterWhether it is short curly hair or any other type of hair, hot water wash is not recommended. Although cold water rinse is not a luxurious hair washing experience, it’s better for your hair.
You may also like How to Do Makeup Flawlessly in Less than 5 minutes!Cold water closes hair cuticles and helps lock in the moisture. The result is less frizzy and shinier hair. That’s what you want the most, right?
5. Conditioner is your BFFIf you really care about your curly hair, short curly hair, invest in a good conditioner. It is better to have a formula that fits your hair’s needs perfectly.
Keep on monitoring the condition of your hair and apply the right amount of conditioner accordingly.
6. Comb gently and correctlyYou must use a wide tooth comb for detangling your hair. This should be done by dividing your hair into sections. The right time to detangle your hair is when they are wet. Brushing is not recommended for short curly hair at all.
Final Thought About Curly HairstylesAs you follow this hair-care regime, you will be able to adopt more and more trendy curly hairstyles and flaunt your natural beauty.
short curly hair menshort curly black hairhairstyles for short curly hairshort curly hair menshort haircuts for curly hairshort curly hairbest curly hairstyles
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here