Regina Daniels Biography, Boyfriend and Movies
Regina Daniels is a Nollywood teenage, famous actress and film producer. She was born on October 10, 2000. She started her acting career when she was still a toddler and she has acted alongside Nigerian movie superstars, such as Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh, Kenneth Okonwwo, Yul Edochie, Tonto Dikeh and lots more.
Regina schooled at Hollywood International School, Asaba, Delta State. She is presently facing her University Education at Igbinedion University in OKADA, Benin, Edo state.
Read Also: Regina daniels in swimming mood with the guy believed to be her boyfriend (photos)
Regina Daniels Age
She was born on 10 October 2000.
Regina Daniels Mother – Regina Daniels Parents
Her mother, Rita Daniels is an actress too. Rita Daniels has been appointed concurrently as the chairwoman of Delta State Actors Guild. According to the mother, her daughter has inherited the gift of acting from her and that ii is her early childhood dreamed about becoming a movie star.
Regina Daniels Career
Regina Daniels began acting career so early, Regina had to balance studying and being an actress. Regina Daniels thirst for knowledge is also highly commendable and she distinguished herself positively.
Regina Daniels made her debut in ‘Marriage of Sorrow’ and got about 10.000 Naira for her part in the movie. Except for this film, Regina Daniels took part in 9 more works. In 2 movies Regina Daniels worked as a producer.
Read Also: Regina daniels pictured eating Abacha with a look of displeasure (photos)
Regina Daniels Phone Number – Regina Daniels Contact
Her contact details are not available for the public given her age. However, you reach her you can contact her PR team through; [email protected]
Regina Daniels Family
The actress has five siblings, two out of them are actors just like their famous sister Regina and their mom, Rita Daniels.
Regina Daniels Movies
Dumebi in School, Python Girl, The Bat-Man, The Jericho, Plantain Girl, Jaja The Great, The Jericho (as producer), Twins Apart (as producer), Tears of ojiugo, Wipe your sorrows, Royal covenant, Traditional War (Part 1)
Things You Might Not Know About Regina Daniels
1. She was born October 2000. Her talent and her skills in acting have made her to be one of the sort after actress despite her young age.
Read Also: 41-year-old Nigerian Banker gives birth to a baby boy in a plane from France to New York
2. She has have featured in movies such as Python Girl, The Bat-Man, The Jericho, Plantain Girl, Jaja The Great and many others. And also acted along side these popular Nollywood Stars like Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh, Tonto Dikeh, Ngozi Ezeonu, Yul Edochie, Keneth Okonkwo and many others.
3. Her mother, Rita Daniels is the chairman of Delta State Actors Guild of Nigeria, she is also an actress who has inspired her a lot.
4. My Mother Usually Handles Her Male Fans as she said in her recent interview.
5. At 14 she has acted in More Than One Hundred Movies and earns 500,000 for some movies at times.
6. She schools at Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State.
7. She aspires to be a Mega Superstar and be known worldwide by acting in not just Nollywood but also Hollywood.
8. Surprisingly she combines acting with schooling perfectly well as the proprietress of her school knows she is an actress she she was given a kind of preferential treatment in school.
Regina daniels in swimming mood with the guy believed to be her boyfriend (photos)
Regina Daniels News
Regina Daniels Boyfriend – Regina Daniels Shares her Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend Somadina
16yrs old Nollywood star, Regina Daniels took to Instagram to share this bedroom photo with boyfriend somadina.
Regina Daniels Married –Regina Daniels Wedding
In her usual way, she shared photos from the movie set and wrote;
“Left over the movie with @stephenodimgbe #creamyq????#reginadaniels #creamyyo”
Read Also: Every man I dated before Tuface was a distraction - Annie Idibia confesses
Here is a photo from their make-believe wedding:
Regina daniels throwback photos
The teen sensational actress has many times shared her throwback photos, leaving many to a state of amazement to her gradual rise into stardom.
Regina daniels recently took to Instagram to share an epic throwback photo with the famous actor, film maker, Tv personality and philanthropist, Emma Ehumadu.
Read Also: Comic actor, Hafiz Ayetoro celebrates 15th wedding anniversary with wife
The throwback photo which captured the famous actor carrying 18-year-old Regina Daniels up in the air while she was fully dressed in her school uniform with matching schoolbag indeed set her passionate fans and followers on a laughing spree as they wonder how far time can fly.
See the photo below;
See some of her recent and beautiful photos below;