Dhivya Suryadevara Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Education
|Dhivya Suryadevara (source)|
Dhivya was born in Chennai, India and was brought up in Chennai only. She studied in the University of Madras as a commerce student and took her bachelors as well as masters degree from there. Then at the age of 22 she shifted to America to study MBA from the Harvard University. Her first job was at the UBS investment, after working for a short while there she joined General Motors at the age of 25.
Now she is just 39 years old when is becoming the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of GM (General Motors). Earlier this month she played a key role in securing a $2.25 Billion in GM cruise from the Japanese tech giant Softbank Group Corp. She also made some of the big deals at GM.
Dhivya Suryadevara Profile: Age, DOB, height, weight, hometown, Education Qualification, Religion, Nationality.
Dhivya Suryadevara was born in Chennai, India, she is currently lives In New York, with her husband and daughter. She is presently 39 years old (In 2018). Her height measurement is 5 Feet 6 Inches, which is 170 measures in cm and 1.70 in meters and her approx weight of 56 kg. Her religion is Hinduism.
- Real Name - Dhivya Suryadevara
- Nickname - Dhivya
- Age (As in 2018) - 39 Years Old
- Profession - CFO at General Motors
- Birth Place - Chennai, India
- Hometown - New York, U.S.
- Education - MBA
- Height - 165 cm
1.65 in m
5' 6" Feet Inches
- Weight - 56 Kg
- Father - Not Known
- Mother - Not Known
- Brother - Not Known
- Sister - Not Known
- Marital Status - Married
- Eye Color - Brown
- Hair Color - Black
- Nationality - American
- Relationship - Not Known
- Hobbies - Travelling
- Dhivya Suryadevara leadership skills and major key roles in company's financial operations helps her to reach the topmost post of CFO.
- She also played a major role past months in securing $2.25 billion investment in GM Cruise by Japanese tech giant SoftBank Group Corp.
- She was named an Automotive News Rising Star in 2016.
- In Crain's Detroit Business 40 she was named Under 40 winner.