It’s Sheepos first day on the job at an intergalactic species database. His first task? To visit an uncharted Planet and save all it’s living creatures from extinction! It might seem like a lot of work for a single day, but thankfully a day on planet X lasts 8000 earth days.
Specifically, Sheepo is tasked to collect one unhatched egg from every creature on the planet. With each egg he collects, he gains the ability to shape-shift into that creature on contact, and explore the deeper reaches of the planets sprawling environment.
The announcement trailer for Sheepo has been released. Sheepo is set for a Q3 release on PC, Mac, and Linux. Trailer is available below:
- Platforming with variety -Learn the ins and outs of controlling not only Sheepo, but the seven other species you’re tasked to collect, each with different controls and movement options. Transform into a LongBird to fly and reach high places. Or transform into a SpineWorm to dig through secret underground tunnels. Gameplay stays fresh as you constantly have new creature controls to learn and master.
- Pacifistic gameplay – While Sheepo is a metroidvania, it contains no standard combat. Sheepo comes in peace, and aims only to help the creatures he comes across. Instead, gameplay is based on platforming, and exploration.
- A sprawling interconnected world -Build your own path, and explore at your own pace. The world in Sheepo is open and interconnected. Explore lush forests, glowing caves, an abandoned mall, and old shrines.
- Meet the locals Chat with some of the strange creatures you come across. Learn their history, or complete small tasks in exchange for feathers (Planet Cebron’s currency). Most locals are friendly, but beware- each species “queen” will protect their eggs at all costs, so be careful!
- Developed by: Kyle Thompson
- Scheduled release: Q3 2020
- Resolution and frame rate: 1920 x 1080, 60FPS
- Initial platforms: PC, Mac, and Linux
- Website: http://sheepogame.com
- Steam Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1281790/SHEEPO/
- Press Contact: [email protected]
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SheepoGame
All press images are available on Google Drive:
Or on the websites press kit:
The post Pacifistic Shape-Shifting Metroidvania, Sheepo, Set for a Q3 Release appeared first on FANDOMFARE GAMING NEWS.