This release includes Gparted Live 0.33.0-1, updated packages, and other improvements.
Items of note include:
- Includes GParted 0.33.0 which adds the following enhancements:
- Support copying and moving of unsupported partition content
- Add minix file system support
- Recognise APFS Apple file system
- Gtk2 code modernisation
- Based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2018/Dec/14)
- Linux kernel updated to 4.18.20-2
This release of GParted Live has been successfully tested on VirtualBox, VMware, BIOS, UEFI, and physical computers with AMD/ATI, NVidia, and Intel graphics.
Note that the default boot options did not display an X Desktop on old Acer Aspire laptops. The workaround is to select Other modes of GParted Live and choose GParted Live (Safe graphics setting, vga-normal). If this issue occurs on a 64-bit computer with UEFI then try the amd64 image.
Download (SHA512, signature, pkglist): gparted-live-0.33.0-1-amd64.iso
The post GParted Live 0.33.0-1 Stable Release appeared first on FANDOMFARE GAMING.