Steel Division II, the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning real-time strategy title Steel Division: Normandy 44.
Set on the Eastern Front of World War II in 1944, Steel Division II will find players taking command of vast armies during Operation Bagration, covering the Soviet counter-attack against Axis forces in Byelorussia. Following its debut reveal and behind-closed-doors press preview at gamescom 2018, the new trailer shows some of the many new features in development for Steel Division II.
The trailer kicks off with the new Armory, a beautifully realized staging ground where players can review up close the 600 Historically Accurate Units featured in Steel Division II. The video also lifts the veil on Steel Division II’s new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns, allowing prospective commanders to take charge of an entire army corps, manage battalions, manage supplies and reinforcements.
- Brand-new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting, the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields spread across 25 different maps
- Substantial changes to the deck building mechanics
- New, realistic art direction to deliver a more immersive visual style
- Revamped combat offering a more refined tactical experience
- Host of game modes, offline and online, including co-op and massive 10v10 multiplayer battles
The post Steel Division II shows off new features with in-game gameplay trailer appeared first on FandomFare Gaming.