2019 Police Constable Recruitment: List of Applicants Invited For Medical Screening: Nigeria Police Medical Screening List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020.
The Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) wishes to inform all candidates who applied for the Nigeria Police Force Constables (Recruits) most especially those who participated in the Police JAMB CBT Examination that the list of successfully selected applicants for Medical Test has been released.
Candidates should proceed to check their names using the guide below. All shortlisted candidates must do Medical Screening Test at the Zonal Police Command Headquarters of their respective State of Origin starting from May
31st-June 3rd 2018, as indicated here.
- Zone 1 Kano (Jigawa, Kano and Katsina)
- Zone 2 Lagos (Lagos and Ogun)
- Zone 3 Yola (Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba)
- Zone 4 Makurdi (Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau)
- Zone 5 Benin (Bayelsa, Edo and Delta)
- Zone 6 Calabar (Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi)
- Zone 7 Abuja (Kaduna, Niger and FCT)
- Zone 8 Lokoja (Kogi, Ekiti and Kwara)
- Zone 9 Umuahia (Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo)
- Zone 10 Sokoto (Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara)
- Zone 11 Osogbo (Osun, Ondo and Oyo)
- Zone 12 Bauchi (Bauchi, Borno and Yobe)
Related: State by State Breakdown of Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check Nigeria Police Medical Screening List 2019
Candidates can now check their names by downloading the attached PDF document here. Please make sure you follow the instructions as indicated above. Visit (https://psc.org.ng) to download the list of successful candidates.
- Nigerian Army 77rri Shortlisted Candidates 2018
- Latest Update on Nigeria Army Recruitment 2018
- 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship Names of Successful Candidates
- Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Automotive Technical Training Program
- Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany
The post List of Successful Candidates for Nigeria Police Medical Screening 2019 appeared first on Prime Time News.