Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2019/2020 Application Form: Apply for Shell Joint Venture Regional LiveWIRE Programme for Young Nigerians.
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) the operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) has announced the commencement of its Ogbia SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme for Nigerians. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide below:
Title: 2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV
- The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
- Are you aged 18-35 from Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University Degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://ng.livewire.shell/livewire-programme.html) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email for interview.
Online Application Closing Date:
Tuesday, 24th September 2019.
- Teach For Nigeria Application Form 2018
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- UNICEF Jobs Recruitment and Career Employment Opportunities
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme (MTP) 2018
The post Shell Livewire Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2019/2020 appeared first on Prime Time News.