JAMB UTME/DE Data Correction Procedures 2018/2019: JAMB 2018/2019 Correction of Data Step By Step Guidelines for Gender Correction, State/LGA Correction, Change of Course/Institutions, Change of Name, Date of Birth, Passport Photograph Correction, UTME Subjects Correction.
This is to inform all Utme and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who participated in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the online portal to enable students who wish to make corrections on their data.
Related: JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018/2019
Correction of Data/Changes includes the following listed below:
1. Gender Correction – Available
2. State/LGA Correction – Available
3. Choice of Institution/Course Correction – Available
4. Names Correction – Available
5. Date of Birth – Available
6. Passport Photograph Correction – Not Available (Option Only Available During UTME Registration)
7. UTME Subjects Correction – Not Available (Option Only Available During UTME Registration)
- Gender Correction >> Price: ₦2,500
Candidates can request for change of Gender. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
- State/L.G.A Origin >> Price: ₦2,500
Candidates can request for amendment of State/Local government. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
- Change Of Course/Institution >> Price: ₦2,500
This allows for candidates to request for change of course or Institution
- Correction Of Names >> Price: ₦2,500
This allows candidates to request for amendment of names e.g. Surname, First name or Last name
- Correction Of Date Of Birth >> Price: ₦2,500
Candidates can request for amendment of Date of birth. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
Related: JAMB 2018/19 Cut Off Mark For Tertiary Institutions
N/B: Please note that any of the above-listed corrections can be effected at the comfort of your home. However, does having difficulties should visit any Jamb accredited centres nearest to them.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB has warned all UTME Candidates not to apply for a change of institution and change of course to institutions that have already done their Post UTME or Concluded their admission process.
DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS:
Please Note that Sales and Purchase/Registration of the JAMB Direct Entry form is currently in progress as of the time of publishing this update, prior to this correction of any sort is not possible or not enabled till the closure or deadline of registration elapses.
All Direct Entry Candidates with correction of data issues should confirm that their indemnity form is sent to the nearest JAMB office.
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Status Checker 2018/2019
- How To Easily Create Yahoo Mail Account
- WAEC Exam Timetable 2018/2019 May/June SSCE
- IJMB Registration & Admission Form 2018
- JAMB 2018 UTME Slip Reprinting Begins
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.
The post JAMB 2018/19 UTME & DE Correction Of Data Guidelines appeared first on Prime Time News.