Over 301 user and critic reviews scanned and weighted.
|1||H&W Mechanical Mod Dovpo M VV 280W Vape Mod Kit Skull Pattern No Nicotine||5 Reviews||£59.00||View Deal|
|2||DEJAVU DJV Mech MOD，No e Liquid, No Nicotine||£51.99||View Deal|
|3||panzer black hawk mechanical mod clone stainless steel high quality uk||3 Reviews||£35.99||View Deal|
|4||Authentic Latest Edition VGOD Pro Mech 2 Kit with Elite RDA - No Nicotine...||£94.99||View Deal|
|5||Geekvape Karma 2 Mech Kit ,E Cigarette Mechanical Mod kit with Tsunami Pro...||3 Reviews||£37.99||View Deal|
|6||SMOK Fury-S Mega 26650 Mechanical MOD Solid Stainless Steel||6 Reviews||£24.95||View Deal|
|7||H&W Dark Knight Brass E-Cigarette Mech Mod Vase Shape Epoxy Resin Tube No...||£29.00||View Deal|
|8||Geekvape Tsunami RDA Mech Kit, E Cigarette Mechnical Mod Start Kit With RDA...||2 Reviews||£89.88||View Deal|
|9||AV Twistgyre Avid Lyfe Mech Mechanical Vape Vaporizer Mod Full Vape Kit...||£49.97||View Deal|
|10||RUIYITECH Vapor Polish Jig Atty and mech mod polish jig Tool||£15.99||View Deal|
Tick Rater is a smart AI-powered shopping tool to help with your shopping research. We understand that there’s a wealth of information available to shoppers, from social media platforms to forums. Our aim to correlate data from a variety of sources to pinpoint the top rated and best value products. We scan thousands of reviews every day to ensure you’re getting the best deal, saving you time and money.
We’ve looked at the 10 Best Mech Mods, and have pulled together the table above which displays the most popular products with both critics and regular consumers. If you have experience with any of the items listed above, please let us know in the comments below.
What are mechanical Mods and what they do?
For vaping hobbyists people who have been using e-cigarettes for years now, Mechanical mods might be a quite a familiar term. Still, for those to whom the term is new, I’ll be explaining what mech mods are and how they work. Mechanical mods, sometimes also called mech mods, are electronic devices which are used to power a vaporizer in an e-cigarette. Unlike regulated mods which have advanced and complex electronics embedded within the circuit, mechanical mods consist of a battery, a simple circuit and a fire button which is used to complete the circuit. The other part of an e-cigarette is an atomizer (or vaporizer). The vaporizer consists of a small container filled with juice, a heating coil and a wick between the two. When the vaporizer is installed, on pushing the firing button, the circuit becomes complete, resulting in heating of the coil. Then, the e-juice on the wick vaporizes to give off a fresh vapour, which you’ll then vape. This was the simple mechanism of a mech mod in an e-cigarette.
Advantages of mechanical mods over regulated mods
- Highly durable– The absence of complex electronics gives mech mods a long life. It may sometimes be even waterproof (provided that it gets completely dried before using it again).
- Greater control– Regulated mods have safety features that don’t allow you to use the e-cigarette after the voltage reaches a specified minimum threshold. The heating of the coil and hence, the amount of vapor produced is limited in a regulated coil. In a mech mod, however, you can use the coil as long as you want and attain desirable heating as well.
- Cheaper– As you can guess too, the simple design and working mechanism of mech mods make them far cheaper than advanced regulated mods.
Disadvantages of mech mods over regulated mods
- Battery over drain– Mechanical mods don’t have any voltage regulating system like that in regulated mods. So, they keep supplying current even when the battery voltage becomes very low. This is bad for the life of the battery and it can even get overheated and burst.
- Riskier– Since there is no auto-shut, the mech mod if left on, can cause a fire. This can be dangerous when you are carrying the e-cigarette in your purse or pocket.
- Overcharging– Just like battery over-drain, battery overcharge is also possible, which can decrease the battery life and cause accidents as well.
Safety tips for using mech mods
- Using proper battery– You should use only standard high-quality batteries. Commonly, 3.7-volt ICR and IMR batteries are used, the latter one being safer.
- Frequent check for short circuits– Since there is no safety mechanism to detect short circuits, you should be checking the circuit for enough resistance using a multimeter.
- Ensure free airflow– The mechanical mod must have proper ventilation to prevent excess heat and pressure buildup around the battery.
- Fire-lock– Some mechanical mods come with a safety feature called fire-lock, which prevents the mod from accidentally turning on.
Mech mod kills Texan; Colorado and Massachusetts try to kill harm reduction - Vaping PostFebruary 12, 2019 - Vaping Post
A tragic accident involving an unsafe and obsolete e-cigarette has killed a 24-year-old man in Texas. Meanwhile lawmakers across the USA continue to attack ...
Vape Explosion in Texas: Man Dies After Vape Pen Explodes - Vaping DailyFebruary 21, 2019 - Vaping Daily
A Texas man, William Brown, 24, suffered a massive stroke and died following an accident with his vape pen that severed his carotid artery....
Paradox and Microsoft working on a new mod platform - AltCharFebruary 20, 2019 - AltChar
Paradox Interactive have teamed up with Microsoft in what is set to be the first open modding platform that will enable distribution of mods on more than one ...
Vaping a Mechanical Mod!
Thanks for watching my video, don't forget to leave a like! Please subscribe to my channel!: http://bit.ly/2gsHEIG GET THE DREAMER: http://bit.ly/dreamermech ...
ABC's of How to use Mechanical Vape Mods Safely / Mech Mod Safety Tips
After receiving lots questions about this subject, here are my ABC's of How to use Mechanical Vape Mods - Beginners Guide with ShadyVapes In this video I ...
The post 10 Best Mech Mods February, 2019 appeared first on Tick Rater | A HOLMES Company.