Forbes has updated its Forbes Richest African list, and Nigeria’s top billionaire, Aliko Dangote has retained his position as the richest man in Africa. Mike Adenuga, the CEO of Globacom, is number 3 on the list.
Folurunsho Alakija, Managing director, Rose of Sharon Group, has also made this list by becoming the number 20 on this list.
ALSO READ: Ultimate Love Reality TV Show: Here’s Everything To Know About The Contestants
The richest 20 come from 8 African countries: 5 people each from Egypt and South Africa, 4 people from Nigeria, 2 people from Morocco, and 1 person each from Algeria, Angola, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe.
Here is the list of top 20 Forbes richest Africans:
- Aliko Dangote $10.1 billion
- Nassef Sawiris $8 billion.
- Mike Adenuga $7.7 billion.
- Nicky Oppenheimer $7.7 billion.
- Johann Rupert $6.5 billion.
- Issad Rebrab $4.4 billion.
- Mohamed Mansour $3.3 billion.
- Abdulsamad Rabiu $3.1 billion.
- Naguib Sawiris $3 billion.
- Patrice Motsepe $2.6 billion.
- Koos Bekker $2.5 billion.
- Yasseen Mansour $2.3 billion.
- Isabel dos Santos $2.2 billion.
- Youssef Mansour $1.9 billion.
- Aziz Akhannouch $1.7 billion.
- Mohammed Dewji $1.6 billion.
- Othman Benjelloun $1.4 billion.
- Michiel Le Roux $1.3 billion.
- Strive Masiyiwa $1.1 billion.
- Folorunsho Alakija $1 billion.
The post Here Is Forbes’ Updated List Of Top 20 Richest People In Africa appeared first on House Of Jethro.