The rains are back with a big bang and there’s so much change in the weather happening right now. You may have a particular type of Skin, but in this weather, and with so many changes happening, it is also possible that your skin goes through some changes in texture and type.
So if you’re feeling your skin is going a little whacko, and you want to get back your glowing, healthy and clear skin, to click those perfect rainy day selfies, keep these in mind.
- Make sure to wash your face using a face wash that will lather well, so that it helps to get all the dirt and grime off your face and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
- Even if you don’t sweat a lot in the rainy months, do wash your face at least twice, to prevent any chances of acne or pimples.
- You can easily avoid using creams or heavy moisturizers during these days, as this will help to keep your skin light and fresh. Applying creams in the rainy season could actually end up blocking your pores, which can again lead to acne or pimple breakouts.
- Even though the sun may not be shining out every day, do wear a sunscreen with both UVA and UVB protection. This will help to avoid any signs of patchiness or pigmentation and it can also serve as a good base for your makeup. If you are avoiding wearing any creams, this can also help to moisturize your skin.
Image Credit: galleryoneindia
- Your scalp also needs special protection in the monsoon months, and this is especially important if you want to avoid any frizzy and damaged hair issues. You can do a coconut hair oil massage at least once or twice a week before you shampoo your hair. This will help to keep your hair soft and conditioned, and also keep it more manageable and less frizzy.
- Monsoon is also the time when your skin can get affected with the many bacteria and germs out there. So it is important that you exfoliate your skin at least once or twice a week to get rid of any residue or germs on the skin. Once or twice is enough, do not do more than that.
In addition, if you are regularly wearing makeup, choose light powder-based products so that they do not weigh down your skin.
DISCLAIMER: While we have taken steps to check the accuracy of information & practices shared here; it is not a replacement for a doctor’s opinion. it is important to first always check with your own doctor before trying any medication, practice or suggestion from this site.
The post Great Skin In Monsoon? It’s Possible appeared first on HotFridayTalks.
This post first appeared on News, Lifestyle And Entertainment Hangout - HotFridayTalks, please read the originial post: here