There is no dearth of miseries around the world. Every now and then, the lives on earth face several atrocities, starting from war to natural disasters. When we start believing that humanity seems to be a thing of distant past, we come across some fine examples of the wonderful nature of human beings and our faith in humanity is restored. Social Media has made the world a small place. Anybody can post anything from anywhere and the whole world is up for grabs. Though at times social media is cursed for being too intrusive in one’s life, but then there are times when we get to know what is happening in a different part of world sitting in one corner of our home.
These photos will prove that there are several implausible people out there who make this world a beautiful place to live in. They are empathetic to people who are in need and their act of kindness inspires several others. Photography, even when it’s amateurish, matters a lot as time and effort is spent in capturing these moments of kindness and empathy. Our mobile phones allow us to capture the candid moments and share it on social media for others to enjoy. After going through the photos you will surely get teary eyes because these are not just photos but emotions captured in a frame.
1. Meghan Vogel carries her opponent Arden McMath to the finishing line of a 3200 meter race when she collapsed a few steps prior to the finishing line.
2. The moment just after Neil Armstrong walked on the moon for first time. Armstrong seems to be overjoyed with emotions after such a huge achievement.
3. A nature reserve worker can’t control her emotion on seeing the carcass of the rhino and breaks down.
4. A mother has pinned her hopes on this billboard. Kyron Horman, a 7-year-old school student from Portland, Oregon went missing from his school and was never found.
5. Patton Oswalt sits alone after his Emmy win. His wife died a few months ago due to overdose of sleeping pills.
6. Eight-year-old Christian Golczynski accepts the flag for his father, Sgt. Marc Golczynski, during a memorial service.
The post 45 Most Touching Photos That Make You Cry appeared first on Rated22.