Have you also been Blocked by a friend or family member On WhatsApp? If yes, then today the article will be extraordinary for you. Sometimes, even though it is not your fault, the other person blocks you. In such a situation, you cannot explain your point to him. If your friend or a family member has also blocked you, don’t worry at all. We will tell you here two such methods, with the help of which you will be able to send a message to the blocked user easily. Let’s see those methods to send a message on WhatsApp when blocked.
Send Message On Whatsapp When Blocked
This method is straightforward. But in this method, you will have to take the help of a third person.
- To send a statement to the blocked user, you create a WhatsApp group with the support of you and his friend or any family member.
- After this, add the user who has blocked you in this group.
- After the group is created on WhatsApp, you ask that familiar friend or family of yours to leave that group.
- Now you and the user will remain in the WhatsApp group, in which you have been blocked.
- From here, you can speak your point to that user, or you can explain your point to him.
Through account delete
This process is a bit lengthy, and you may get some negative points in it. You have to delete your account and create an account again in this process.
- Open your WhatsApp. After that, go to WhatsApp’s Settings.
- Here you will get the option to delete the account; click on it.
- Now join your phone number and click on delete my account too.
- Doing so will delete your WhatsApp account.
- Re-install WhatsApp and complete an account.
- Now you will be able to send messages to the user who blocked you on WhatsApp.
Note: For your information, let us tell you that you will be out of all Whatsapp groups if you delete your WhatsApp Account. You have to ask the group admin to rejoin the company.
The post How To Send Message On Whatsapp When Blocked appeared first on GyanWaleBaba.