In recent times, the problem of migraine disease has become quite common. But this causes a big problem. The pain of migraine is unbearable. It is a neurological condition that causes symptoms other than headache. Staying in it causes very prickling pain on one side of the head. It can persist for a few hours to 3 days. Sometimes there is a problem like gastric and vomiting along with headache. Migraine pain is more severe than a regular headache. It is usually felt in only half of the head. Apart from this, dizziness and weakness can also be included in the symptoms of migraine pain. That is why today we will know in detail all the things related to migraine. See also Thyroid Disease: Cause, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Sharp pain can occur on both sides of the head and sometimes in one half.
- Exacerbation of pain due to physical exertion.
- Lowering of blood pressure.
- Pain lasting 4 to 72 hours.
- Digestive system affected.
- Severe headache several times a month.
Now let’s talk about what causes migraine. Why is it that migraine is also seen in young people?
Migraine disease Cause
- Worrying all the time
- Take too much stress
- Not drinking enough water
- Hormone changes in women.
- The effect of very bright and slow light.
- Loud environment all the time.
- Having a solid scent like that of perfume.
- The side effect of the medicine.
- Getting too much sleep or not getting enough sleep.
- Sudden change in environment.
- Sudden physical exertion.
- Excessive consumption of substances containing caffeine.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol, tobacco, smoking, and chocolates.
Migraine treatment: If you have a migraine or a history of headaches due to migraine in your family, you should take some measures. Doctors determine the cause of migraine by the patient’s age and some tests, blood tests, city scans, MRI and spinal taps, etc. It lets the doctor know about tumors, infection, damage, bleeding, and other potential problems in the brain. Although the treatment of migraine is not entirely possible, it can be controlled by medicines after finding out the leading causes.
What should be done in such a situation?
Migraine patients should consume seasonal fruits and green vegetables. If there is a problem with this, the patient should not emphasize the eyes. Doing so can increase the problem of migraine. Get your eyes checked from time to time. Do not keep the light too bright or low in the sleeping room. Climate Change also affects migraines. This problem often increases when the temperature drops or increases, so protect yourself from changes in the weather. The patient should do regular yoga, meditation, and morning walk with adequate sleep. The medicine should not be stopped without consulting the doctor.
The post Migraine Disease: Symptoms, Cause And Treatment appeared first on GyanWaleBaba.