Learn all about Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019 www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng NAF — accompanied with the step by step guide involve on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment, requirements, basic qualifications, important updates and more. Continue reading this piece after the cut.
One of the most respected agency in Nigeria is Nigeria Airforce. The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa and it consisting of about 25,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft. More details…
It has been long observed that most people wants to identify with the Nigeria’s most prestigious services (Nigeria Airforce), the problem they encounter is that they don’t know how to apply online. The good news is that we shall be guiding you on how to apply for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018, well ditched with all the information that you should arm yourself with. Please note that the same application procedure is applicable to NAF Airmen/Airwomen please don’t get it twisted.
This NAF recruitment article is written for all young men and women who aspire to join the Nigerian Airforce through the 2018/2019 Recruitment exercise. Many has been searching for relevant update since the beginning of this year, we have received lot of questions and request from prospective applicants who wish to know the latest on this selection process. Some of the frequently asked questions are ; “How to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019, When will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form for 2018/2019 be out, When will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal for 2018/2019 be open, When will Nigerian Airforce massive Recruitment start, Is the 2018 NAF Recruitment form out, Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigerian Airforce form online, nigerian airforce recruitment 2018/2019, is nigeria airforce form out, nigerian airforce recruitment form 2018, nigerian airforce recruitment 2017/2018, nigerian airforce recruitment examination date, nigerian airforce recruitment form 2017, nigeria airforce form 2018, nigerian airforce recruitment portal 2018” and so on.
Casting our mind back, we vividly recall that 2017 online registration started on January 14th and ended on 17th February . We are also expecting the same pattern for the 2018 Registrations which might start the same period and follow the same steps. As at the time of creating this post, Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment form 2018/2019 application form is not out yet and the management of NAF has refuted the rumor currently spreading round that online registration is currently ongoing. It was announced to the general public that the news is fake and all aspiring candidates should disregard the claim.
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form & How to Apply – www.army.mil.ng
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | NPS Jobs Online Form – www.prisons.gov.ng
- www.policerecruitment.ng : Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 : How to apply & Requirements
By the way, it is reasonable for all aspiring candidates to know the NAF official portal, www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng is the official website where you can initiate the 2018 Nigeria air force recruitment registration. The NAF is currently one of the best in Africa, the Air Force is charged with the responsibility of protecting the Nigerian air space and protects the country from both internal and external treats; the motto of the Force is willing, able and ready. This page contain everything you need to know if you want to join the Nigerian Air Force.
General Instructions For Candidates
- Nationality: All applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Age: All applicants must be between the ages of 17and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2018. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2018.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates, and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers license or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate is required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with a minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Stats.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND Christian Religious Study.
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognized Band will be an advantage.
- Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND Physiotherapy
- ND Medical Supply
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/SignWriting/Plumbing/Mason/domestic
- ND Printing Technology
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018 Required Document for Online Registration
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age
- WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/RN
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 Qualifying Tests
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018 Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian AirForce Base, Markudi.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian AirForce, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian AirForce Station, Jos.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian AirForce Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan AirForce Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian AirForce Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian AirForce Maiduguri.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian AirForce Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian AirForce Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian AirForce Benin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian AirForce Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Bauchi: Nigerian AirForce Base Bauchi.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 Additional Instructions
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigence certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533, 08043440802 or 08053440802 or Email:[email protected]
If you have any questions, kindly bring it on via the comment box and you will get a response asap.
The post Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 – How to Apply & Requirement appeared first on BioNetworth.