Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Wishes for Brothers & Sisters in Telugu Hindi, English – Rakhi Purnima 2017:
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Telugu
Raksha bandhan is one of the most special festivals for brother and sister, so surprise your brother / sister with the latest Raksha Bandhan 2017 quotes in Telugu, happy Raksha Bandhan wallpapers and best wishes messages Shayari 140 words.
***Neeku [email protected] @dhi nuvu
[email protected] precious$ st0ne
In the c0llection 0f [email protected] $ecret trea$ure.
Wi$hing neku [email protected]
Happy Raksha Bandhan Panduga Happ Rakhi
***[email protected] $ister,
[email protected] @ratham lot 0f woderful
$ister like neku [email protected] for the
Trea$ure of @n0tha $weet memories
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English
Today no one has an excuse to stop expressing their emotions. No need to be present. Feelings travel through the Internet network and jump from mobile to mobile on Raksha Bandhan day. Here is the latest collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan quotes in English for brothers and sisters along with wishes, greetings. Get more beautiful collection of Rakhi Whatsapp Status facebook status on Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Hindi
Are you searching for raksha bandhan quotes for sister, Rakhi quotes for brother, whatsapp status for brother on raksha bandhan etc. Then you are at right place. Here we update nice quotes on raksha bandhan in Hindi. Share this following Rakhi messages wishes with your cousins, colleagues, friends etc.
***Sath pale aur sath badhe hain
Khoob mila bachpan mein pyar
Bhai bahan ka pyar badhane aaya ye tyohar
Happy Raksha Bandhan to All
***Chawal Ki Khushbu or Kesar Ka Singar
Bhaal Tilak or Khusiyo Ki Bauchar
Behno Ka Sath or Besumar Pyar
MUBARAK Ho Apko Raakhi Ka Tyohar!!!
***Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhi Do Na Mujhe
Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhi Do Na Mujhe
Bhaiyaa Goud Mein Uthao Na Aaj Mujhe
Waise Hoon Badi, Par Mann Se Chhoti
Aaj Bhi Maan Lo Na Zid Meri!
Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister
· I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my wellbeing. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday...
· The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day... Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
· Though we are not close to each other during this Raksha Bandhan Day. We are together in thoughts & prayers. Wish you a very Happy Rakhi Day!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for sisters in English
Also Check Out
Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status Rakhi Special Messages Images
Raksha Bandhan Messages Wishes for Brother Sister In Hindi EnglishRaksha Bandhan Facebook status Greetings Cover Photos HD Download
· Times and money changes many things. Be our love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all my blessings, love and care for you! Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!
· To outside world we grow old, but not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we were as children. We always believe in innocent child living in our hearts. Have a lovely Rakhi Day!
· We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
· Holi is colourful, Diwali is lightful and brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.
· My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gifts sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers in English Hindi
· Brother is one of the most precious gifts sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
· There is only one thing I have to say.. You are lucky to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan My Bro…
· I wanted to just thank you for being the best brother in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Lots of love.Hope you enjoyed this Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Wishes for Brothers & Sisters in Telugu Hindi, English SMS, Messages, Greetings. Stay tuned with us for latest status images wallpapers. Also, you can share your own wishes greetings in below Comment Box. Don’t forget to share this article with your facebook and whatsapp contact friend’s sisters and dear brothers. Be Happy Always….And wish you all a Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017….