How To Share Data On Airtel – These days it is almost hard to survive without internet. At one point in time on daily bases we need our internet to run one or two things online. But sometimes this Internet is not readily available. But good thing is that now, you can share and be shared Airtel data between/among friends and family.
Airtel network now makes it easy and possible for its customers to share their data with their family, relatives, friends, colleagues and more. As long you have data to share, follow these easy guide below on how to share data on Airtel network;
How To Share Data On Airtel
It is so simple and easy to share your Airtel data with just anyone of your choice. There are two different approaches to this, and they are all easy. Follow any of these two methods below to share Airtel data with friends and family;
1. Via Code (By dialing a code shown below)
2. Via Online
Also Read – How To Transfer (Port) Your Phone Number To Another Network
Sharing Airtel Data Using a Code
This section describes for you how to share Airtel data by dialing a code from your mobile phone Number and then following the prompt on-screening instructions;
1. Dial *141# from your phone (This will reveal list of options for you)
2. Select ” * “ (Star) to get to the next option
3. Select option 6, which reads “Data Gifting & Sharing
4. Select option 1, which says “Change PIN(Default PIN 1234)
Also Read – Glo Data Bundle Plans With Subscription Codes
Follow this step to change your PIN if this is your first time of attempting to share data. This is because you must have a unique PIN with which you can share Airtel data with people.
You can as well jump this PIN Change option to the below option 5 step, if you have already changed PIN. Otherwise continue…
Now you would have to change the default PIN to your own secret PIN (four digit) which you would always use each time you want to transfer data to someone.
It will require you to first put the old PIN (which is the default PIN) and then submit by selecting “send”. After that, you will see the option of entering a new PIN (this new PIN is now your own secret PIN. Simply choose any four digit number of your choice which you can always remember, and this will form your new PIN)
Another option will come up requesting you to enter your new PIN again to confirm it. Simply enter it again in confirmation.
After this, you will get another message showing you that your PIN has been successfully changed. Now you can proceed to the next activity or operation you want to perform.
Recommended Post – List Of Airtel Data Bundles & Subscription Codes
N|B: If you already changed (or having changed PIN following the steps above, you can continue here to complete the process of Airtel MB data transfer.
5. From step 3 above where we said you select option 6, which reads “Data Gifting & Sharing“, select option number 3 which reads “Data Me2U”
6. Select the second option (Send Me2U from existing allowance).
7. Enter the recipient phone number and select “Send”
8. Enter the Data allowance (MB) i.e the amount of data MB you want to share the person.
9. Enter your PIN to confirm the Data transfer. Select “Send” to finally send the data.
A confirmation message will be displayed showing that the sharing was successful (Which you will definitely go successfully if you folow the steps above properly.. And that’s all on how to share data on Airtel using the code *141#. It is simple and easy.
How To Share Data On Airtel Via Online
To share Airtel data through online, simply follow this guide below,
1. Visit Airtel website on here
2. Enter you phone number
3. Enter your Airtel Password or the one-time password which Airtel sends to your phone via SMS.
4. You can now login to choose the Airtel phone number you want to share data.
Once this is successful, you will get a notification message showing that the data share is successful.
Be careful to correctly enter the desired phone number you want to share data, because Airtel will not return the data to you if you mistakenly share data to the wrong number.
Hope this article was helpful? Share and also ask questions and make contributions on how to share data on Airtel using the comment box below.
The post How To Share Data On Airtel With Family & Friends – Airtel Data Transfer appeared first on Fans Lite.