In this article today I am going to share most interesting questions asked in Ias Interview, as we know that IAS examination considered as one of the toughest exams in India. Many aspirants appear this exam every year to land themselves in this job. Aspirants of IAS expects to plump job among brightest mind of the country. However, clearing written exam is not an easy task as it is not simple and to the point exam where you can give a particular answer. You have to be a quick thinker and smart to clear UPSC. After clearing written exam, they call you for “personality assessment round “generally known as an interview. The panel will judge you by your thinking, smartness, the reaction on the critical situation and many more. So every word you say at interview will reflect your mindset, so very few but very best make their way to the success.
Here are the list Top 10 Most Interesting Questions Asked in IAS Interview
10. What will you do if I ran away with your sister?
This is the wittiest question asked previously in IAS interview to judge your reaction in this situation. Lots of aspirants come up with their view, but the selected candidate’s answer was
“I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir.”
Also For Read- Top 10 Online Exam Preparation Sites in 2017
9. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
As question looks it has only one answer and that would be its not possible, but you have to think way around if you are competing with selected brightest minds.
Its perfect answer would be
The concrete floor is very hard to crack.
As in question, there is nothing mentioned about cracking what.
8. Murder is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second one is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
With this question, panel tries to push you to think out of the box. They give you every reason to get panic and come up with an obvious answer, but you have to be calm and think beyond the limit.
The answer is quite simple and it is the third room. The lion that hasn’t eaten in three years are dead.
After listening to answer you think it’s easy one yes it is if you think out of the box.
7. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday or Sunday?
If you want to figure out any of the weekdays here, you cannot, but if you give little thought on what you call these days you can.
The answer is Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
6. What if one morning you woke up and found that you were pregnant?
These types of question asked female aspirants to check their nerves.
It has a simple answer and easy too.
I will be very excited and take off, to celebrate with my husband.
In the question, they didn’t mention whether you are married or not.
5. Jamie looked at his reflection on the window mirror of the 45th floor. Driven by an irrational impulse, he leaped through the window on the other side. Jamie did not encounter even a single bruise. How can this be possible if he did neither land on a soft surface nor used a parachute?
Jamie is window cleaner who was tired after cleaning the windows on the 45th floor and thus leaped inside the building.
Also For Read- Top 10 Best Engineering Colleges in India 2017
4. By Using one straight line, can you make the equation correct 5+5+5= 550
If you figure out about changing sign or other mathematical solution it can’t be done. Common sense solves merely it.
Draw tilted line on 1st “+” operator, and it will become “4”
Now equation you have is 545+5 = 550
3. James bond was pushed out of an airplane without any parachute. He survived. How?
The plane was on the runway.
As it is not mentioned about plane’s state
2. The peacock is a bird that does not lay eggs. How do they get a baby peacocks?
If you brush up your English vocabulary, you could easily come up with its answer
Peahen lays eggs; the peacock is male.
1. This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
If you read it thoroughly, then you will never find any mistake in it, but if you look in deeply, you can easily find out what so unusual about this paragraph.
The letter ‘e’, which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph
From these above questions you can conclude that they didn’t ask you very hard and impossible questions in an interview they just push you beyond your limits. Most of the answers are very simple if you think another way. They try to check your patience and mindset in different situations. They need a man who can think and try where other people give up. They give you the leading position in District, so they have right to check your head to toe whether you are good enough for this post in a critical situation or not. People who have cleared this interview are serving for Govt of India. IAS officer is the post every Indian dream to get. With this post, you earn lots of respect and power too. There is very popular saying that “With great power comes great responsibility. So with these questions, they check how promising and responsible you are.
Good Luck To the aspirants.
The post Top 10 Most Interesting Questions Asked in IAS Interview appeared first on Top10About.