How to set up your Roku Premiere
As you know, Roku Premiere is the latest model of Roku streaming player. Roku Premiere streaming player is differs from previous Roku streaming player model. You have to perform Roku setup and Roku.Com/Link Activation process to streaming. Have you got a new Roku premiere model? If don’t know the setup process, you can see the steps here. And setup your Roku Premiere streaming player.
Roku Premiere streaming player setup:
Firstly, check some necessary things that are needed to the setup process.
- Roku streaming player
- Roku remote control
- Simple TV or HD TV as you have
- HDMI cable
- Provided network connection
- Power adapter
- Power batteries
Now we have to proceed for setup process.
- Firstly, you have to connect Roku streaming player to your home TV
- Then,Use provided HDMI cable, insert one end of cable into your home TV and the second end of HDMI cable into your Roku premiere streaming player
- After that, you have to connect your streaming player to the suitable power source
- You can use provided power adapter
- Now turn on your Roku premiere streaming player
- After that, you can see the turning on light on your screen
- Here you have to perform some on-screen setup steps
- Firstly, select your comfortable language to use streaming player
- If you have the wired network connection then you will be required for the Ethernet cable
- Otherwise, simply select your provided network connection name
- And then click on enter password section and enter your network security password
- Wait for the processing
- Now your Roku has been connected to the internet connection
- After getting connection, it will automatically proceed for software update
- So, you have to wait for some time
- Reboot process has been started so wait for a while until restart Roku player
- Once it will restart, you can see the unique Roku Activation Code on your TV screen
- So, you have to Enter Roku activation link code on Roku.com/link and activate Roku.com/link account
If you want to know the Roku link activation steps, you can see below.
See some steps to activate Roku code link.
- Firstly, go to the Roku.com/link
- Here you have to enter Roku link code
- Now click on submit button
- After that you can create your new Roku.com/link account
- You have to provide some basic details to create account
- After providing credit card details you can enjoy your streaming through Roku streaming player
- You can add some channels and start to use Roku streaming player
If you are having any issues in Roku setup and Roku.com/link activation, you can take help from our Roku technical support team.
The post How to set up your Roku Premiere appeared first on Roku Activation Link.
This post first appeared on Roku.com/link Account Activation And Help, please read the originial post: here