If you are also one of them those who want to add Roku American Channels to Roku streaming device through Roku.com/link account? If yes, then this article will help you to add American channels to your Roku streaming player.
Important instruction for Roku American Channels:
These are some basic instruction that you have to follow
- Firstly, reset your Roku streaming player.
- You can use DNS or VPN service to sign up your Roku.com/link account.
- After that, setup your network connection.
- Then log in to your Roku.com/link account.
- See the channel and similarly add American channels into your channel list.
- You are able to enjoy your streaming.
There are two methods to add Roku American Channels;
Via VPN method:
Firstly, we want to tell you about the VPN. VPN stands for Virtual private tunnel. Moreover you can able to receive all network packets from US server through the VPN method. Now, there are some important facts that you should know about VPN.
- First, make your data connection is encrypted to keys that prevents ISP.
- Entire traffic will appear, if it comes from VPN server (US).
- If you are connected with US service, may all the BBC and other news channel will stop.
- Moreover, ten present bandwidth is enough for the VPN service.
- You will require for VPN enable router to setup Roku.
After VPN method, now are going to tell you about the DNS method.
Via DNS method:
One more option is there that is DNS method. This method uses the different proxy options for operation. Moreover, DNS service not able to re-route your traffic as well as encrypt your data. If you are going to use DNS method, you have to follow these steps
- There is no traffic encryption and no strength restrictions as well.
- Moreover, you can watch Netflix via Roku as well as BBC on apple TV. Or you can say that, this service can support multiple location.
- For that, you are required to sign in to your device and get the DNS code.
- You can take seven days trial from providing company.
Now see the steps to use this service on Roku;
- Firstly, you have to sign up to DNS service that is compatible with your device.
- Now you have to configure your router for DNS service.
- After that, you have to create your com/link account and activate Roku com link account.
- Connect your Roku box to the power source.
- Complete all the setup steps for Roku setup.
- Now connect your Roku device to Roku com link account.
- Use your service now.
- Add your required channels.
Hopefully, this article will help you to reach your goal. If you are not able to complete this process by own, you can take help from our Roku Technical support team. Generally, users face issues in Roku setup and Roku.com/link account activation. But now Roku include various advanced feature and sometimes users are not able to access those by own. So, we are also providing Roku Technical Support for that.
Please visit www.rokuactivation.link for more optimal solution for your Roku device issues or problem.
The post Roku setup – Tricks to watch Roku American Channels appeared first on Roku Activation Link.
This post first appeared on Roku.com/link Account Activation And Help, please read the originial post: here