Sometimes you face many issues on your Roku player like a problem during Activate Roku?, “Roku activation unsuccessful”, “unable to enter Roku Activation Link Code on the screen”, “Roku remote is not working”, “Roku errors codes” such as 001, 003, 005, 01, 012, 013 or Wireless troubleshooting issues. So, in this situation, you are recommended to take help from local technicians. If they are not available then take Roku Customer Support. Roku experts technicians are 24/7 shifts available for you. In addition to it, you can also take Roku Tech Support for resolving your problems.
If you want to stream online content on your Roku player then you must be aware of the Roku setup. Because without being setup of Roku, it will not be activated or stream content. Once your Roku comes in working stage, you will be able to watch online shows, movies, TV episodes as per your choice only.
How can you enter Roku Activation Link Code on TV?
When you buy Roku device, in its box you find some accessories which you will further use during Roku setup. Items are Power adapter, Remote control, 2 standard batteries and Standard cables HDMI or Composite cable too.
To activate Roku streaming player, you need to link your Roku player top your home TV. And for this, please follow some basic steps one by one.
- Firstly, check the available HDMI port on your Roku streaming player and TV.
- Then connect the HDMI cable’s one end to the Roku player and another end to available HDMI port behind your home TV.
- Next, turn ON your Roku player via power adapter and connect it to the wall outlet.
- Furthermore, boost your Roku streaming device’s remote life by inserting batteries into it.
- Similarly, notice one thing that batteries firstly inserted from the negative side.
- The next step come is of Internet connection.
- If you want to connect your Roku device to the wired connection then, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your Roku player & another end to the Router.
- Moreover, you can also use the wireless connection. For this, just enter your WI-FI username or password correctly. Incase if your Roku device is not powered up then please visit www.rokuactivation.link.
Setup for display:
- After performing previous steps, you will able to see Roku login on your home screen.
- If you not able to see or watching any troubleshooting error then please check your input cable connection once.
- Next, select the language to operate your Roku in your own language. Establish internet connection properly, so that you will see your shows quickly without any issues.
- Moreover, your Roku player will show some software updates. Kindly update them accordingly.
- Next, you need to enter Roku Activation Link Code for Roku Activation. Furthermore, please enter the Roku code in the www.roku.com/link. This Roku Activation Link Code is basically a unique code.
- After submission of Roku Activation Link Code, you will be able to stream your Roku player according to you.
www.roku.com/link account activation:
- When you will activate Roku, then you will be asking to choose the payment method for streaming channels.
- Hence, choose the payment method from various options like visa, credit card and much more.
- You can also create a PIN (personal identification number) to secure your Roku account from additional or unauthorized purchases.
- Moreover, if you are not able to understand the above article then you can call to Roku technical experts. In addition to it, you can also chat with them. They definitely give you the solution regarding your all queries.
- if you not get any solution regarding your Roku issues then please visit www.rokuactivation.link
The post Enter Roku Activation Link Code on Your home TV Screen appeared first on Roku Activation Link.