Hey everyone So yesterday, on my not so latest post; WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?, I told you guys to ask me any question so I could answer it. Surprisingly (not really), I got a lot of questions so, without further ado, here are my answers. Btw, “thank you” to everyone who asked; although I had to do a lot of thinking
1. If you could visit one place where would it be? (http://harrietday.com): That’s a tough one because my goal/dream is to travel the world and visit literally every continent. But, I guess I’ll choose London because it’s my favourite country plus, it’s close to Paris so, best of both world’s
2. What do you consider to be the biggest accomplishment of your life so far? Are you where you thought you’d be at this age (idk how old you are lmfao). (http://yourenotaloneinthisworld.wordpress.com): Hehehe I turned 19 last month so my biggest accomplishment so far? I don’t really know. If being alive is an accomplishment, then that’s it. I’m not where I hope to be yet because I have so many plans and goals but hopefully soon I can be where I want to be.
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday? (http://playingbymyownrules.wordpress.com): I guess laying around and wasting my time on the internet because I get so bored. Best company on Sunday’s; music, my phone/the internet, Food, tv and my bed
4. Favourite song at the moment? (http://velvetblogsx.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1): So hard because I can’t really choose but I’ll have to say “Make me” by Britney Spears and G-Eazy. Love the music; it makes me oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh
5. If the world was gonna end in two weeks, what would you do in those last two weeks? (http://theblogwithallthejazz.wordpress.com): In two weeks; that means I have a lot of time to do so many crazy things. Rob a bank, buy every food I can possibly buy and eat it, go to a club and get wasted Can I kill some people? Can I kidnap Harry Styles within that period and get married to him? Try to drown myself so I know how it feels because I’m crazy Commit a crime and go to jail just so I can escape (prison break), get so many tattoos, pull a prank on Donald Trump and see if I can kill him, break random things because it’s fun, rob a clothes store, destroy a building with dynamites and run away. And finally, a few hours before the world ends, I’ll pray for forgiveness. There you have it; you asked for it
6. Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes? (http://heavenlychaoss.blogspot.co.uk): I’d rather cut my fingers and toes off. It’s so weird I’ll never get married with that
7. If everything you ate was to have the same flavour, what would you want the flavour to be? (http://clumsyandsilly.wordpress.com): Chicken. I’ll definitely get tired of it but I have to enjoy it at some point so chicken it is. Plus, I love meat☺
8. I have a weird question. If you had to spend the rest of your life on a deserted island with one of these 2 people–a person who disses YA every chance they get or a person who thinks only classics are real books–who would you choose? And remember, they’re both very vocal about their reading preferences. (http://thisislitblog.wordpress.com): “A person who thinks only classics are real books” Obvi! First of all, why would I want to be with someone who disses me? I’ll have to be alone because I’ll kill that person And then again, I love classics. My 2 favourite novels were written in the 1800’s, and I love classic music as well; most of them.
9. What are the pro’s and con’s of blogging? Have you had to deal with any difficulties whilst blogging? (http://possiblysami.com): So the pro’s and con’s of bloggingWell, I’ll say the pro’s include meeting really amazing people, sharing your views and ideas with people who appreciate and like them, having a place to share your thoughts and talk to others, having so many positive energy around you from bloggers, and being able to succeed in doing what you love which includes making money The con’s; I’ll have to say thinking of things to blog about because although I can be quite creative, I too have a problem thinking of things to blog about every once in a while. And I’m just like “???“ Difficulties while blogging, only recently, I’ll have to say keeping up with my blog and trying to study for my exams. I couldn’t blog as often as I’d like and that took a took a toll on my blog like I talked about here on DID I ACHIEVE MY GOAL? But luckily I’m done so I can get back on track and grow my blog as I plan to finally get my domain today after so much procrastination the process and having to fill in my info is too much and I’m too lazy for that!
10. What is the first thing on your bucket list? (https://inquisitivewritersite.wordpress.com/): Do I have a bucket list? I don’t reallyknow but if I had one, the first thing on the list will be to finally stop being lazy
11. Who is your favorite actor\actress? And what is your favorite meal cox I know you love eating❤❤ (http://thebeautyofourplanet.wordpress.com): My favourite actor or actress; fav actor has to be Jencarlos Canela; he’s so cute and dreamy Fav food. I thought I had seen the hardest but this is the hardest! Yeah I love eating but choosing my fav food? Whenever someone asks a hard question, I tell them that it’s like choosing my fav food and that’s impossible. Do I really have to choose? Its so hard!! I’ll have to go with fries and chicken; fav drink, coke. But I can substitute it for Pepsi if coke isn’t available. Fav junk food/snack; cake, chocolate, ice cream and chips. Sorry food; I was asked to choose
12. If there’s one place you will have to spend your entire life what will it be? Which superpower you would like to have? Do you believe in hell and heaven? (http://myencounterwithlifeblog.wordpress.com): Like the first question asked, I’ll definitely want to live in London. It has always been my dream country! Super power; I swear this is so hard. Like so many; if I can go down to two, it’ll be invisibility and being able to read people’s mind. If one, is magic a super power? I actually believe in hell and heaven; but I don’t believe in so many things like ghost
13. This is an amazing post!!!! I’ll just be the amazing weird person that I am.. so the question is gonna be weird too… (just warned you) whose blood you’d drink if you’d be a vampire? (http://happy08wordpress.wordpress.com): If I had to drink someone’s blog because I like them it’ll have to be Justin Bieber. But if it’s because I want to kill them, without a doubt, definitely the Kardashian/Jenner clan and I’ll smile when I’m done.
14. What is the one piece of advice you think everyone should know before they start blogging? (http://rebekahgillian.wordpress.com): Your reason for blogging should be something that’ll motivate you even when you feel like your blog isn’t growing. If you decide to blog because everyone’s doing it, you’re bound to fail at it. If you decide to copy someone else’s style, you’ll definitely fail. Growing a blog takes a lot of time and dedication; if you decide to create one “just because“, just don’t. It’s not an easy task and you’re likely to fail so just stick to insta
15. Today’s parents are facing the challenge of cutting down the screen time for their kids. What secret you have for today’s kids and their parents? (http://bikeclimbrunswimrunyoga.wordpress.com): For parents; even if you stop your kids from watching tv or you cut the screen time, we have the internet; and we can stay up late regardless. For kids, just don’t watch the wrong things
16. What d’ya think about my very first book, Into the Shadows? Link: https://www.amazon.com/Into-Shadows-Beatrice-Delrow-ebook/dp/B01MS7DKJS/ Sorry, it’s the writer in me…had to ask a question about my book (http://beatricedelrowblog.wordpress.com): I couldn’t get it because all I could do was add it to a list. But you guys can read it and tell me what you think The title is so cool and the description is enticing!
That was a lot of everything! Hopefully I answered them to your taste This was fun Thanks for asking everyone ❤
Follow me on Instagram
Click here to download my blog app from Google play
Also available on Apple store as “Okoto Enigmas Blog”
Filed under: MY BLOG Tagged: #blog, #blogging, #community, #inspiration, #lifestyle, #postaday, #wordpress, #writing