No idea why the James Beard Foundation broke the finalists for 2017 into two press releases, but it’s my fault for not wanting to sit through the long streaming announcement – there just wasn’t enough wine in the house. Here are a few more:
Best Chef: Northwest Portland Nominees:
- Katy Millard of Coquine Restaurant.
- Justin Woodward of Castagna
- Gabrielle Quiñónez Denton and Greg Denton of OX
- Rachel Yang and Seif Chirchi – Revelry
Outstanding Baker Portland Nominee:
- Ken Forkish, Ken’s Artisan Bakery
Outstanding Bar Program Portland Nominee:
- Clyde Common
The Chef/Restaurant awards will be announced May 1st in Chicago.
The post More James Beard 2017 Finalists appeared first on Portland Food and Drink.
This post first appeared on Portland Food And Drink - Throwing Ourselves On Th, please read the originial post: here