Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Poster Contest 2017 of ATLAS-CPED

Here is another way to earn a full scholarship for the Architecture Board Exams Review! 

To participate:

1. Prepare a colored poster similar to the above photo for the June 2018 Licensure Exams for Architects Review Course of ATLAS-CPED Review Center. You may enhance the content, remove or replace some item or add some appropriate poster slogan.

2. Poster shall be in 8-1/2 inch x 11 inch paper (landscape). (You cen get a high-reso logo of ATLAS-CPED here: and The poster shall be in high-resolution jpeg format.

3. Submit entry to [email protected] indicating full name, school and year graduated. Subject of email submission shall be Poster Contest 2017. You may send a maximum number of 3 poster entries.

4. After receipt of entry, we will post your poster in our FB page. Share the post in your timeline and ask your friends to like and share the poster (the likes and shares must be in the ATLAS-CPED fb page post). Ask those who will like your poster to also like the facebook page: Any earned likes will be invalidated if no likes has been made on the ATLAD-CPED fb page.

5. A jury composed of select architects will judge the poster. The jury grade will comprise 60% of the over-all score. The other 40% of the score will be based on the number of likes and share. (1 like = 1 point, 1 share = 2 points).

6. Those who have already enrolled for the June 2018 ALE Review at ATLAS-CPED and paid their registration fees can still join the contest. Any prize earned shall be reimbursed to the winner.

Grand winner: Full scholarship in the full package course
2nd place: 50% off on full package course
3rd place : 20% off on full package course
4th place: 15% off on full package course
5th place: 10% off on full package course
(Full Package Course includes Basic Comprehensive Course, Basic Design Course and Refresher Course) 

Join now! Submit as early as possible! The Poster Contest will end on 12 midnight of Nov. 30, 2017. Winners will be announced on Dec. 15, 2017

This post first appeared on Orbis CCD Review, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Poster Contest 2017 of ATLAS-CPED


Subscribe to Orbis Ccd Review

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription