The Door Mat is considered to be a necessary item around the house, one that serves a functional purpose of keeping your shoes and your floors clean. Nonetheless, one cannot deny its role of signal, welcoming yourself everyday as well as your guests, creating the important first impression.You usually find classical brown yellow door mats that can work just fine as a neutral addition to your entryway but adding your fun personal twist is always preferred and more appreciated. Unusual materials such as a garden hose or rope can be twisted and used, fun colors and patterns added to basic door mats, basic anything you can think of that is resilient to whether changes is viable. Cast a glance at our choices, we have found them creative and fun and opt for your preferred one in the comment section below.
1. use a garden hose to create a soft colorful door mat
2. a diy door mat made out of the natural
3. COLORFUL diy door mat perfect for the crafty ones with the needle
4. a fun twist on a wooden door mat
5. elegant neutral wooden door mat
6. colorful patterns will cheer your guests up
7. adorn your basic door mat with welcoming messages
8. add a fun REFERENCE to today’s popular TECHNOLOGY
9. stripes will add a fun note
10. add fun polka dots
11. composing a wooden diy door mat
12. diy door mats – learn how to deal with rope
13. leather is an unusual choice for a door mat
14. a door mat that CAN serve as shoe storage on rainy days
15. leave your print on the door mat
How does your doormat look like? Feel free to share your ideas and projects with us in the comment section below.
The post How To Get Creative With DIY Door Mats appeared first on Homesthetics - Inspiring ideas for your home..