When DIY crafts come to mind, professionalism is not usually associated, human error is in question. But that should not be the issue. One can create incredible items out of mundane plain objects using simple basic techniques and materials one could scramble from around the house. We have selected 17 Expensive Looking DIY Home Decor Crafts, each and everyone of them beautiful, useful and creative in their own manner. Adding Your little twists, personalizing the items in question is a crucial part in the imaginative process of creation, one that should not be missed for a genuine DIY craft. Cast a glance at the creations below, choose your favorite and allow your imagination to run wild.
1. transforming mundane curtains using stencils
Opt for bold contrasting tones for a powerful effect.
2. create a storage ottoman out of wine crates
Rest your feet on a comfortable ottoman you have created with your own two hands out of old wine crates.
3. a decorative Hexagon Shelf made from popsicle sticks
Save up on those Popsicle sticks and assemble them into a geometric shelf.
4. hairpin legs and a wooden PALETTE form a chic coffee table
Hairpin legs can be added to any piece of wood to create wonderful furniture.
5. mason jars and RECYCLEd wood as flower vases
Reuse mason jars in unusual ways.
6. delicacy expressed in a dream-catcher
Catch and stir away all the bad dreams in a lace feather creation.
7. Light Switches with a colorful twist
Add some color to dull light switches and step out of the ordinary.
8. using simple skills to create art
Cut bits and pieces and assemble them into colorful pieces.
9. fun coasters composed out of scrabble bits
Spell short fun words and merge them into wooden coasters.
10. ALCOHOL bottles can serve a new purpose in your home
For manly touches use a manly bottle.
11. changing the atmosphere with candle light
Wine glasses and shades for a romantic mood.
12. adding glamour with paper butterflies
Fold and cut and bring to life wonderful delicacy.
13. pebbles assembled in coasters
Invite natural materials into your home in creative crafts.
14. braking a mirror is not all bad luck
Reassemble broken mirror pieces into interesting photo frames.
15. learn to ice dye fabrics
Learn different techniques to dye fabrics.
16. a touch of gold for your plain CERAMICS
Gold touches will always charm and transform any item.
17. elegant modern magazine holder
Geometrical shapes come together to create storage.
What do you think about these creative DIY crafts? Feel free to share your impressions in the comment section below.
The post 17 Expensive Looking DIY Home Decor Crafts appeared first on Homesthetics - Inspiring ideas for your home..