This course is a follow-up from our previous V-Ray For Rhino 101 course. We’ll pick up where we left off in our last exercise and continue its post-production aspects inside Photoshop with an easy to follow set of steps to achieve compelling presentation renders in almost no time.
Some takeaways you’ll learn are:
- Making quick selections using the Material ID channels.
- Adding sky backgrounds, reflections and illumination to your images.
- Adding material textures and background buildings.
- Placing people and trees with the right proportions.
- Adding shadows and highlights.
- Adding adjustment layers for color correction and illumination.
- Learning how to add filters using Google´s NIK collection.
Adding sky backgrounds
Adding environmental textures
Creating geometry references for having correct proportions
Adding people and vegetation
Adding adjustment layers
The post Image Post-production with Photoshop appeared first on Designplaygrounds.
This post first appeared on Designplaygrounds - Interactive And Generative Design, please read the originial post: here