Philippe Coutinho has been on Barcelona’s watch list for some seasons now after impressing in the Premier League with Liverpool.
.But the need for Barcelona to sign him increased with the departure of Neymar to PSG. Barcelona have been in contact with the club, and the Anfield side has acknowledged that the club has received offers.
Reports put the last offer from Barcelona at 100 million euros which was rejected by Liverpool.
And on Friday morning, Coutinho was left disappointed after the owners of Liverpool confirmed he was not leaving. Feeling very devastated, the Brazilian decided to hand in a transfer request through an email to the club.
A lot has happened since then, and now the Daily Record says the Reds are ready to allow him leave for 150 million euros.
Barcelona are not giving up on the player, but are looking at other targets. Coutinho is willing to do what is necessary to take this would step in his career and this coming week would e very decisive.
He has tried unsuccessfully to leave amicably, but Klopp and the Liverpool board are frustrating his efforts. Contrary to what club said after their game against Watford, the German actually has a big part to play in Coutinho’s future.
The frontal war both parties are currently involved in would have been avoided if Klopp had agreed to get a suitable replacement to work with in the new season.
2/2 Coutinho family member also says problems have been brewing behind the scenes between Coutinho & Klopp for past six months
— Kaveh Solhekol (@SkyKaveh) August 11, 2017
The post Liverpool names new Philippe Coutinho price amid the player’s unhappiness appeared first on SOCCERINFOMANIA.