I love Chicken Alfredo but it can be really time consuming and messy to make. For years I have used jarred Alfredo sauce because I thought it would be difficult to make at home, but I was wrong. I found a few Alfredo sauce recipes on Pinterest and they seemed easy enough. I took those and added some chicken and pasta to it to make this easy, delicious, one pot meal. I used a Calphalon Sautee pan to make this recipe.
- 1½-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 TBS olive oil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut the chicken into small, bite-sized cubes
- Add oil to your large sautee pan or skillet and place on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sautee for 3 minutes, until chicken starts to brown.
- Add in garlic powder and sautee for another minute.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, penne, and Italian seasoning to the pan.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to simmer.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes, until penne is cooked.
- Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese. Continue stirring until Mozzerella is melted.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread.
Hubby loved this recipe and said I better add it to our regular meal rotation. Jordan wasn’t home so he missed out on the deliciousness. I can’t wait to make it again and share it with him. I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!
The post One Pot Chicken Alfredo appeared first on The Mom Maven.
This post first appeared on The Mom Maven - Helping You Bloom Where You Are Pl, please read the originial post: here