Hello! Happy Easter everyone! Today I’ll share with you my beauty wishlist which includes more high-end products and products that are not easy to get in Bulgaria.
1. Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette – I want to try something from this brand and their eyeshadow palettes are a product everyone loves. I liked this one the most because I think the colors are going to suit me the best. I love the peachy colors – ‘Just Peachy’ and ‘Bellini’. They are gorgeous. This palette screams “spring and summer”.
2. Zoya nail polish – I want to try a nail polish from each one of the three mentioned brands. Just from curiosity – to see if they’re better than my favorite Golden Rose nail polishes. I don’t have any particular shade I want, probably something nude or pink.
3. LÓreal Telescopic mascara – This mascara is Carly Bybel’s favorite which makes me believe it’s worth trying.
4.Essie nail polish – I already liked a few shades from this brand so it’s a matter of time to buy an Essie nail polish.
5.Zoeva Luxe Color lipstick in Floral Crown – I’m in love with this lipstick and Zoeva products in general. The color of this lipstick is amazing – everyday-wearable pink with golden particles. ♥
6. Nars Audacious lipstick – Another lipstick addiction. Since Christmas I want a NARS lipstick and I’m patiently waiting to buy it on sale. I’m hesitating between "Claudia" and "Marisa". Both are pink and the difference between them is not so big. Emily from BeautywithEmilyFox recommends them. I have bought a few lipsticks after seeing them in her channel and all of them are great.
7. Burberry The Beat EDP – A few months ago, I had a sample of this perfume and I liked it a lot. It smells like peaches and it’s super lasting - more than 24 hours!
8. OPI nail polish – Like Essie this brand is easy to get here. But I read a lot of negative comments about the durability of the nail polishes which makes me hesitate if I want to spend 5-6 euro for a nail polish which is not so good. But still I want to try it.
9. Lorac Unzipped eyeshadow palette – This one is going to be impossible to get. Lorac is not sold in Europe and I don’t want to pay a fortune to get the palette from the USA. I’ve read that Lorac eyeshadows are the best, they are the long-lasting ones on the market right now and super creamy, pigmented and easy to work with. The colors of this palette are wonderful.
What’s in your wishlist for this year?