|How would you complete the sentence starting with the phrase "Who would have thought that''|
Who would have thought that -
- a boy with a year back in college will be a future IAS.
- a girl from black community will became miss world.
- a child who used to crawl in childhood is now world’s fastest man.
- a girl who never ever did any work in his life has to work full time as a homemaker after marriage.
- a boy with no knowledge but with simple determination would become a successful businessman.
- a boy with no eyesight would become a Rs 50 crore company owner.
- a girl who faced domestic violence would become CEO of a company.
- an attraction between a girl and boy can result into marriage.
- a tea seller would become a Prime Minister of India ( ).
- a boy who failed in class 10th will rule the cricket.
- a broken heart can write such a beautiful poems.