Today we propose this recipe to "camouflage" the taste of vegetables so everyone at home can eat them, something very common especially in the smallest.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 eggs of quail
- 3.5 oz of fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- Wash potatoes and spinach.
- In a saucepan with boiling water and a little salt, cook the potatoes until they are soft.
- Peel them, add a dash of olive oil and break up with a fork.
- In a large skillet, simmer the spinach with a few drops of water until they become dehydrated. Remove from time to time so they do not stick.
- In another saucepan with boiling water, introduce the quail eggs for one minute. Then, place them in a bowl with very cold water.
- Peel them carefully so they do not break.
- Using a metal ring, pour the spinach first, then the Mashed Potato and finally the egg.
- Put a dash of olive oil.