- Millionaire Mind by Thomas Stanley – I consider this an absolute must for anyone who wants to create real lasting wealth. It will help clear up myths and get your mindset right! (Once you have read this one, not much of a need to read his others, unless you want more statistics).
- The Richest Man in Babylon – this one covers the basics of creating wealth. It is not rocket science, but it is told in a great story style that makes it enjoyable. You can even have your high schooler read this one, a great place to start for them.
- Radical Forgiveness – too often we get stuck because we can not release the past. Anger can take over and not only make us bitter, but impact our health too. This book is the best way I have found to process your anger and release it. It may take a leap of faith on understanding some of the concepts – but it is worth it!
- Emyth Revisited – if you are in business or thinking of getting in business, this is a must read. Don’t start a company and still be tied to a job working crazy hours. This book will give you the inspiration to run your business differently.
- Boundaries – I have been amazed in life how many people do not understand personal boundaries. This book helps you understand what they are. How yours impacts others and you. Plus how to manage life with good boundaries. This book has been a life changer for me.
- The Time Paradox by Philip Zimbardo – this book will change how you look at the way you plan and those around you plan for the future. This is one of those books that is not widely popular but is full of fantastic information!
- Strengths Finder 2.0 –This is not a book you read straight through. But it is very valuable to know what your strengths are. This allows you to begin using your best parts and make progress faster. (Get a new copy so you can take the test, as each book comes with a code and once it is used it is no good!)
- Excuses Begone by Dr. Dyer – if you find yourself using the same excuses over and over again, then this book is what you need to break the habit!
- Slim for life by Jillian Michaels – love her or hate her, this book is a great summary of everything I have researched and learned about health over the past 20 years!
- Tapping into Wealth – most of us have more subconscious beliefs blocking us than we realize. This book helps you uncover the ones that are stopping you from financial success. But it also helps to heal them. I have read a lot of books on subconscious beliefs and money. This one is the best.
There you go my list of the top non-fiction books everyone should read.
*Amazon links are affiliate links.
This post first appeared on Smart Step Personal Finance And Investing For Smal, please read the originial post: here